50% off tickets to The Festival of Beers
The Festival of Beers is organized by the Active 20-30 club of Bakersfield. The Festival of Beers is an annual event where attendees are treated to a great day of sun, beer and live entertainment while helping to raise money for charity.
Here is what you can expect to see at this year's 22nd Annual Bakersfield Festival of Beers:
- 3500+ Attendees
- Over 125 domestic, import and microbrews for sampling
- Delicious food from your favorite local restaurants
- Three LIVE bands on the main stage
- DJ and Karaoke
- Souvenir cups
- A relaxed atmosphere with specialty microbrews in the VIP area
- A sunny day with good friends, great drinks and an amazing time!
Who benefits from the Festival of Beers?
Thanks to the wonderful sponsors and patrons of this Festival of Beers (also known as Bakersfield Beerfest), the Active 20-30 Club has been able to make a difference in thousands of children’s lives throughout the years. Since the events conception back in 1992 we have grown the festival from a small 200 person beer tasting to the large scale 4,000+ attendees that you see today. Thanks to the events growth and the generosity of the Bakersfield community we are now able to donate between $60,000 and $80,000 each year to various children’s charities in Kern County.
Here is a list of a few past recipients:
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation of Kern County
- Boy's & Girl's Club
- Kern County Special Olympics
- Kern County Firefighter's Assoc. Burn Foundation
- Police Activities League (P.A.L.)
- Child Spree 1997-2008
- Epilepsy Society of Kern County
- Pond Union School District
- United Soccer Club
- Youth Connection
- Henrietta Weill
- Boy Scouts
- Girl Scouts
- Junior Achievement
- HEARTS Connection
- Kern Regional Center
- Clinica Sierra Vista
- Camp Jamboree
- Community Action Partnership
- Kern Assistive Technology Center
No cash value.
Not valid with any other promotion or discount.
No refunds for not attending. All sales are final.
Please bring your printed voucher or pull the voucher up on your smart phone for entrance into the festival.
Must be 21+ to attend.
Must show valid California ID to enter.